“I’m so glad you were our keynote. You were the perfect choice.” – Microsoft
“Brian not only knows his stuff… he’s also
one of the funniest speakers I’ve ever seen.” – Wells Fargo
“Phenomenal speaker. Personable, informative and downright entertaining. I’d hire him back in a second.” – NBC
“Outstanding presentation! Brian’s easy executable steps made everyone comfortable. A simple plan to help any size business become a gorilla in their marketplace.” – Keystone Automotive
“Brian is one of the leaders. Very impressed with his content and ability to deliver an impactful message in a fun and interesting way. We had a blast!” – Life Technologies
“Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff.
He’s engaging, humorous and a pleasure to work with!”
– Professional Engineers of North Carolina
You CAN have it ALL in One Speaker!
Motivation + Customized Original Humor
+ Proven Practical Takeaways
“Outstanding presentation! Has our customers thinking differently. Easy executable steps made everyone there comfortable and intrigued. A simple plan that can help any size business become a gorilla in their marketplace.”James McDonald
“Brian is an engaging and entertaining speaker.
Timely and fun!”
“Brian is a bastion of knowledge and an expert in all things Search and Social.”
“Very impressed with Brian’s content and ability to deliver an impactful message in a fun and interesting way. One of the leaders. We had a blast.”
“Brian not only knows his stuff… he’s also one of the funniest speakers I’ve ever seen.”
“Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff. If you’re looking for a speaker and want someone who is engaging, humorous and relates well with an audience, then Brian’s your guy! He’s also a pleasure to work with!”Betsy Bailey
How SOCIAL MEDIA Is Changing Customer Service
• Internationally bestselling author.
• Award-winning expert.
• One of the most sought-after keynote speakers in the world.
• 250,000+ online fans. 50,000+ students. Reaches 3 million+ people per year.
• Considered a top influencer and thought-leader by LinkedIn, IBM, Social Media Examiner, Search Engine Land, Moz, and the Content Marketing Institute.
• Routinely sourced by the media including Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Inc, Forbes, ABC News, Entrepreneur and The Huffington Post.
• Keynotes and develops marketing programs for companies of all sizes, including top 50 companies in the Fortune 500 like NBC and Microsoft.
• Helped reverse the reputation problems of a multi-billion dollar home furnishings company.
• Helped a household-name brand discover that their best customers wasn’t who they thought it was.
• Pioneered industry-leading social media customer service best practices.
Brian understands that every event and audience is unique. He’ll customize his message, humor and takeaways for your event to fit your audience members, meet your goals and generate off-the-charts audience feedback!
SOME OF BRIAN’S KEYNOTES INCLUDE:
- The Like Economy: What Your Customers Love and How to Give It To Them
- Hack Your Customer’s Brain: Magnetic Brands, Dazzled & Devoted Customers
- Generation WHY NOT? How to Communicate and Serve The Big 3 Generations
- ERUPTION! Easy Ways to Innovate & Bulletproof Your Brand
- Babies, Zombies & Bacon: The Data About What Your Customers Want… That You’re Not Giving Them
- Click for More details on Topics and Programs