“I’m so glad you were our keynote. You were the perfect choice.” – Microsoft
“Brian not only knows his stuff… he’s also
one of the funniest speakers I’ve ever seen.” – Wells Fargo
“Phenomenal speaker. Personable, informative and downright entertaining. I’d hire him back in a second.” – NBC
“Outstanding presentation! Brian’s easy executable steps made everyone comfortable. A simple plan to help any size business become a gorilla in their marketplace.” – Keystone Automotive
“Brian is one of the leaders. Very impressed with his content and ability to deliver an impactful message in a fun and interesting way. We had a blast!” – Life Technologies
“Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff.
He’s engaging, humorous and a pleasure to work with!”
– Professional Engineers of North Carolina
You CAN have it ALL in One Speaker:
Inspiration + Customized Original Humor
+ Proven Practical Takeaways
“Brian is an engaging and entertaining speaker.
Timely and fun!”
“Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff. If you’re looking for a speaker and want someone who is engaging, humorous and relates well with an audience, then Brian’s your guy! He’s also a pleasure to work with!”
“Brian not only knows his stuff… he’s also one of the funniest speakers I’ve ever seen.”
“Brian Carter hit it out of the park today! He was the perfect choice for our members and all coaches, volleyball admins and staff.”
“Outstanding presentation! Has our customers thinking differently. Easy executable steps made everyone there comfortable and intrigued.”
BRIAN CARTER: How INNOVATION is Changing the Future of Business
• Brian is a bestselling author who’s been on the cutting edge of tech, innovation, social and digital since 1999.
• He’s one of the most sought-after keynote speakers in the world.
• He has over 250,000 online fans, has taught more than 50,000 students and reaches over 3 million people per year through his videos, presentations, courses and podcasts.
• LinkedIn named him one of the top 25 Social Media experts you need to know, according to LinkedIn.
• IBM chose him as a Futurist and Influencer.
• Brian is routinely sourced by the media including Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Inc, Forbes, ABC News, Entrepreneur and The Huffington Post.
• He’s considered a top influencer and thought-leader by LinkedIn, IBM, Social Media Examiner, Search Engine Land, Moz, and the Content Marketing Institute.
• Brian keynotes and develops marketing programs for companies of all sizes, including top 50 companies in the Fortune 500 like NBC and Microsoft, franchises like PrideStaff and CCA, associations, banks, independent businesses and many more.
• He customized a novel, multi-generational approach to help a multi-billion dollar energy company find bigger profits within its existing customer base.
• Brian helped Universal Studios discover surprising insights in their consumer “big data” to more effectively market Olivia Wilde, Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in the Cowboys & Aliens movie.
• He used cutting edge tools to help another company improve their profile of their best customers, leading to a 60% savings in customer acquisition costs.
Brian understands that every event and audience is unique. He’ll customize his motivational, entertaining and practical elements for your event to fit your audience members, meet your goals and generate off-the-charts audience feedback.