Communication & Safety Speaker Brian Carter
Improve Safety with Likable Communication and Adaptive Management
Keynote speaker Brian Carter has spent the last 20 years studying, developing and teaching:
- Effective Communication,
- Attractive Messaging, and
- Likable Leadership.
Is your organization communicating well enough to create the kind of safety culture you need?
Are your “big three” generations working together as a powerful unbeatable team?
No one will follow an unattractive leader who can’t communicate clearly with likability.
In Brian’s safety programs, you’ll laugh and learn about likable communication so you can increase the safety levels in your organization!
Questions And Answers About Brian’s Safety Presentation
“How to Connect and Communicate to Persuade People to Take Action” is the overall theme. But segments include:
- The #1 communication problem that causes safety accidents, and how to fix it.
- How likability and adaptability improve safety.
- How to create an instant, likable connection with anyone to improve safety culture.
- How to grab attention so you can pass safety info on quickly and effectively.
- New methods top companies are trying to attract and retain more employees.
- How to integrate new communications training with your existing safety programs and materials.
- How millennials think and communicate differently, and how to adjust to fit them.
What are the key tips you hope our attendees will take away from your keynote?
- How to be more social with your coworkers so you keep each other safe on the job.
- How to connect and communicate a more likable safety message more likely to get quick agreement.
- How to become more persuasive and likable in your work.
- How to get people to care more about safety, about each other, about you and about the company.
Powerful Safety Speaker With a Message That Sticks
How do you improve the safety culture of your organization?
Better communication creates a safer workplace no matter what’s going on!
Heather Floyd, Valley Telecom
Jason Jell, ThermoFisher Scientific
Joe Wickenhauser, Wieland (Global Brass & Copper)
James McDonald, Keystone Automotive
Nicole Massaro, PrideStaff
Mike Behr, Lighting One
Safety Speaker Bio
Brian has a long history in safety, beginning at the age of 16 with a job in building maintenance and operations: Brian’s boss accidentally cut open his own palm, then proceeded to explain why he preferred duct tape to medical stitches. Brian learned far better safety principles over the next 30 years in his work in construction, automotive and rock climbing. He is also trained and licensed in medical safety techniques.
Brian Carter is the #1 bestselling author of three books. As a speaker, he delivers a unique combination of motivation, comedy and practical tips that inspire audiences with exactly what to do next. A highly-rated presenter with rave reviews, Brian has keynoted for companies all the way up to top 50 Fortune 500. IBM hand-picked him to be one of their influencers and LinkedIn called him, “One of the top experts you need to listen to.”
Brian is regularly sourced by major media including ABC News, Bloomberg TV, Mashable, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Entrepreneur Magazine. He has an overall reach of more than 250,000 fans through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. He has taught more than 50,000 students and reaches more than 3 million people annually. Brian’s hands-on experience, cutting edge insights, and background in improv and stand up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not just entertained, but armed with powerful strategies and tactics.