Modern Motivational Sales Speaker Brian Carter
How Are Today’s Salespeople Using Proven Influence Tactics & The Latest Tech To Get Today’s Buyers To Say “YES” More Often and Boost Sales?
Sales speaker Brian Carter’s highly entertaining, customized and research driven keynotes for sales reps, sales managers and those making the transition into a sales culture answer the big question: “How do you get today’s decision-makers to BUY using modern yet proven communication methods and follow-up tools?”
A Few of Brian Carter’s Motivational Sales Keynotes & Breakouts
SECRETS OF MODERN SALES
The Strategies and Tactics Modern Salespeople Use to Prospect, Sell & Create Great Customer Experiences
This high-energy, entertaining, motivational sales program is based on an in-depth, ongoing 12-year study of 1000’s of top performing salespeople in 35 industries who successfully drive revenue, new business and profits, regardless of their size, budget or training. Via candid interviews and direct work with these companies, plus Brian’s own up-to-the-minute sales experience, Brian has discovered the many successful strategies they use to prospect and sell more. This session looks at those secrets and gives you new ideas and processes for creating your own sales success.
In this motivating and entertaining talk (great for sales kickoffs!), salespeople will learn:
- Fortune 500 Sales strategies that work for salespeople at organizations of any size.
- The latest prospecting strategies, techniques and tools.
- Case studies on what really works for today’s salespeople.
- The importance of leadership, trust and likability in Sales, and how to quickly boost all three.
- Strategies for Field Sales and Inside Sales.
- Where to go to stay up-to-date on Sales trends and insights.
- How to find insightful info about your prospects before you speak to them.
- New ways to listen and adjust to changing customers and connect more strongly with them.
- The tools, technologies and processes top salespeople are using to capitalize on change and build a better future.
ERUPT YOUR SALES
Strengthening The 7 Key Skills Modern Salespeople Need For Explosive Sales and Growth
This entertaining, motivational and educational sales program is based on the systems, processes and habits of top performing salespeople in 35 industries who successfully drive revenue, new business and profits, regardless of their size, budget or training. Via recent sales consulting with these companies and Brian’s own up-to-the-minute sales experience, Brian is constantly curating sales best practices and helping salespeople prospect and sell more. This session looks at those seven key skills and gives you the methods and mindsets you need to win the sales game in your niche.
Note: the skills and how much emphasis is put on each will be customized to your sales organization’s needs!
In this motivating and entertaining talk, salespeople and sales managers will learn:
Cutting edge prospecting strategies, techniques and tools.
How to find insightful info about your prospects before you speak to them.
How the fastest growing companies in the world develop cold leads into ready-to-talk prospects
High-impact tactics for increasing rapport, improving communication skills, and building long term relationships that close easier and increase persistency.
The importance of trust and likability and how to quickly boost both.
Case studies on pipelines, qualification and processes that help today’s salespeople.
The tools, technologies and processes top salespeople are using to capitalize on change and build a better future.
Trends and insights in consultative sales, sales processes that will help you close more sales.
- Fortune 500 sales closing strategies that work for salespeople at organizations of any size.
Bridging the Gap to Better B2B Sales
Crossing The Chasm From B2B Marketing to Sales
If your company sells to other companies, your sales team needs quality leads – qualified prospects warmed up and ready to talk to a salesperson. If your Marketing department isn’t capable of doing lead gen, sales development, and sales qualification, unfortunately, your sales team is burdened with too many jobs. With 3x the work, salespeople often produce one-third the sales. The solution is either to hire more experts, or teach Marketing or Sales new skills.
Today, modern B2B organizations are adding capabilities that traditional Marketing departments can’t provide: prospect sourcing, superior contact data, cold outreach via LinkedIn, emailed and more, sales development, online messaging with rapport building and qualification, and getting prospects “ready to talk” to salespeople.
This high-energy, entertaining, motivational sales keynote (which can be tailored for marketing departments, or a combined meeting of both marketing and salespeople) contains tons of practical advice based on 15 years of research and individual success stories. In this fun, takeaway-oriented program, attendees will learn how to…
- The 5 biggest mistakes in sourcing prospect data, and the top 3 data sources.
- The latest tips on getting responses from cold email and LinkedIn outreach.
- The 21 Sales Pipeline Blockages, and how to beat each one to accelerate sales.
- The 5 most important questions to ask prospects in the online stage.
- The 5 keys to successful online prospect messaging that drive more qualified prospect meetings.
Sales: What’s Really Working Today?
- LISTENING makes people happy and is one of the first steps to a great sale. Listen and empathize if you want more sales, because when you talk about yourself too much, your likability disappears and so does the prospect. You know those bores everyone avoids because they keep telling the same old stories from 1995 and they never ask what’s new with you? They’re fun for about 10 minutes, but then you’re looking for an exit. So don’t be the jerk everyone avoids- listen and have a dialogue, and you’ll create a better experience and happier customers- plus you’ll probably hear the actual problem and have a chance to solve it by selling them your product or service.
- LIKABILITY makes the connection in prospecting and networking. If you tell someone you hate their hometown, sports team or fashion choices… they probably won’t like you and they’ll buy from someone else. But if you can appear likable and approachable, you start to warm up that prospect. The salespeople who know how to project likability on LinkedIn, Facebook, in email, via text messages and other online methods have a huge advantage in those earlier prospecting and networking stages of sales.
- TRUST creates more sales and more repeat sales. Trust is important even for that first sale. But if you’re selling to the same people repeatedly, it’s critical! And to be trusted long-term, you have to be likable and empathetic. 83% of customers are loyal to the companies and salespeople they trust- so just be yourself, be honest and have integrity- the stuff we learned in kindergarten. It’s that simple- and it works both in person and online in your social networking.
- TECHNOLOGY is now one of the biggest keys to sales success. The kind of technology is different for every salesperson… sometimes it’s just the mobile phone, for some it’s LinkedIn and other social networks, and for some it’s really intense CRM work- but technology has become critical to most top-performing salespeople’s success. When you embrace the power of these devices, databases and tools, you can reach more prospects and make more sales- more easily, more quickly and more profitably.
11 Jaw-Dropping Sales Facts
Salespeople Use SOCIAL MEDIA!
- Over 90% of top salespeople use social media in their strategies (LinkedIn).
BUYERS Use Social Media to Make Purchasing Decisions
- 67% of the buyer’s journey now happens online (Sirius).
- Buyers consume at least 5 pieces of content (blog posts, videos and more) before contacting with a sales rep (CMO Council).
- 94% of all B2B buyers research online before making a business purchase (Accenture).
- 55% research online at least half of their purchases (Accenture).
- In addition, Research by IDC has found that 91% of B2B buyers are now active and involved in social media.
- 75% of buyers and 84% of executives use social media to make purchasing decisions (IDC).
Cold Calls DON’T WORK
- Over 90% of decision makers never respond to cold calls (InsideView).
- The success rate of cold calls to appointments is only 0.3% (Baylor University). 97.7% of cold call activity is wasteful. You need to make more than 1,600 calls to generate 5 meetings.
Warm Referrals, Like Social Media Networking, DRIVE MORE SALES
Why Choose Motivational Sales Speaker Brian Carter?
When you hire the right sales speaker, your audience leaves energized, entertained, educated and alive with possibilities.
Brian has worked with some of the most successful salespeople in the world. He has more than 15 years of selling experience and has conducted programs for market-leading companies and organizations including Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Microsoft, The U.S. Army, Colliers International and Union Bank. Brian has personally sold both products and services at four different companies in three distinct industries. The Brian Carter group has conducted an intensive eight-year study of the most effective salespeople using CRM’s and digital technology across 28 industries to learn what makes them successful.
Brian understands that you know more about your challenges, successes, and people than anyone else. He will work with you to customize the program(s) for maximum impact.