Modern Motivational Sales Speaker Brian Carter
How Are Today’s Salespeople Using Proven Influence Tactics & The Latest Tech To Get Today’s Buyers To Say “YES” More Quickly and More Often?
Sales speaker Brian Carter’s highly entertaining, customized and research driven keynotes for sales reps, sales managers and those making the transition into a sales culture answer the big question: “How do you get today’s decision-makers to BUY using modern yet proven communication methods and follow-up tools?”
A Few of Brian Carter’s Motivational Sales Keynotes & Breakouts
SECRETS OF MODERN SALES
The Strategies and Tactics Modern Salespeople Use to Prospect, Sell & Create Great Customer Experiences
This high-energy, entertaining, motivational sales program is based on an in-depth, ongoing 8-year study of 1000’s of top performing salespeople in 18 industries who successfully drive revenue, new business and profits, regardless of their size, budget or training. Via candid interviews and direct work with these companies, plus Brian’s own up-to-the-minute sales experience, Brian has discovered the many successful strategies they use to prospect and sell more. This session looks at those secrets and gives you new ideas and processes for creating your own sales success.
In this motivating and entertaining talk (great for sales kickoffs!), salespeople will learn:
- Fortune 500 Sales strategies that work for salespeople at organizations of any size.
- The latest prospecting strategies, techniques and tools.
- Case studies on what really works for today’s salespeople.
- The importance of leadership, trust and likability in Sales, and how to quickly boost all three.
- Strategies for Field Sales and Inside Sales.
- Where to go to stay up-to-date on Sales trends and insights.
- How to find insightful info about your prospects before you speak to them.
- New ways to listen and adjust to changing customers and connect more strongly with them.
- The tools, technologies and processes top salespeople are using to capitalize on change and build a better future.
How to Maximize Your Sales with Social Selling
How Today’s Salespeople Connect Faster and Sell More
Has the Internet has changed Sales forever? Well, now most of the buyer’s journey is happening online, before talking to a salesperson. Buyers consume over 5 pieces of online content – such as blog posts and videos – before talking to sales reps. Most B2B buyers and executives use social media as part of their purchasing decisions. Have your salespeople adapted to this reality? If not, they need to.
Plus, cold calls are more challenging. 90% of decision makers never respond to cold calls. But warm referrals- like the ones you get from social networking increase sales success up to 4x. 70% of salespeople say referrals convert better and close faster than other type of lead. Have your salespeople added social networking to their prospecting and sales process?
This high-energy, entertaining, motivational sales keynote contains tons of practical advice based on 10 years of research and individual success stories. In this fun, takeaway-oriented program, salespeople will learn how to…
- Supplement their lead-lists with high-grade social networks and warm introductions.
- End the gatekeeper obstacle by accessing key decision-makers directly.
- Concentrate on real people and easily gathering free sales intelligence and insights to increase sales results.
- Graduate from the sales script to effective, natural conversations that get more people to say YES.
- Stop treading water with outdated sales strategies and take an active role in the future of Sales!
BACON, LOBSTERS & GOLF!
How Salespeople Prospect and Sell More Effectively with Social Media
How have Sales, prospecting and closing changed? One key trend is that prospecting and sales relationships are now happening online. Prospects sleep with their smartphones, search online more and wait longer to talk to salespeople than ever before. How can salespeople accelerate contact and shorten sales cycles? Brian reveals case studies and tips for what really works and a variety of options for salespeople with different skill levels, time and staff- plus what works for those who are super-busy and doing it all themselves!
In this fun and engaging talk, attendees will learn:
- How to create and maintain relationships with prospects using only your smartphone.
- Fortune 500 social strategies that work for salespeople at organizations of any size.
- Case studies on what really works in social media for real salespeople- with options for any amount of time and support.
- What social networks are best for modern salespeople? The answers may surprise you.
- The importance of trust and likability, and how to quickly and easily boost them.
- Social and mobile strategies for both field sales and inside sales.
- Case studies on what really works in social media- with options for any amount of time and support.
- Are there successful salespeople who blog? Who advertise? Yep! Find out why it’s worth it for some salespeople and how to make it easy.
- Why the Internet is your prospecting best friend
- How the info you can find in social media keeps you from walking into sales situations blind, reveals great conversation starters and instantly makes people feel like they already know and like you.
Sales in 2019: What’s Really Working Today?
- LISTENING makes people happy and is one of the first steps to a great sale. Listen and empathize if you want more sales, because when you talk about yourself too much, your likability disappears and so does the prospect. You know those bores everyone avoids because they keep telling the same old stories from 1995 and they never ask what’s new with you? They’re fun for about 10 minutes, but then you’re looking for an exit. So don’t be the jerk everyone avoids- listen and have a dialogue, and you’ll create a better experience and happier customers- plus you’ll probably hear the actual problem and have a chance to solve it by selling them your product or service.
- LIKABILITY makes the connection in prospecting and networking. If you tell someone you hate their hometown, sports team or fashion choices… they probably won’t like you and they’ll buy from someone else. But if you can appear likable and approachable, you start to warm up that prospect. The salespeople who know how to project likability on LinkedIn, Facebook, in email, via text messages and other online methods have a huge advantage in those earlier prospecting and networking stages of sales.
- TRUST creates more sales and more repeat sales. Trust is important even for that first sale. But if you’re selling to the same people repeatedly, it’s critical! And to be trusted long-term, you have to be likable and empathetic. 83% of customers are loyal to the companies and salespeople they trust- so just be yourself, be honest and have integrity- the stuff we learned in kindergarten. It’s that simple- and it works both in person and online in your social networking.
- TECHNOLOGY is now one of the biggest keys to sales success. The kind of technology is different for every salesperson… sometimes it’s just the mobile phone, for some it’s LinkedIn and other social networks, and for some it’s really intense CRM work- but technology has become critical to most top-performing salespeople’s success. When you embrace the power of these devices, databases and tools, you can reach more prospects and make more sales- more easily, more quickly and more profitably.
11 Jaw-Dropping Sales Facts
Salespeople Use SOCIAL MEDIA!
- Over 90% of top salespeople use social media in their strategies (LinkedIn).
BUYERS Use Social Media to Make Purchasing Decisions
- 67% of the buyer’s journey now happens online (Sirius).
- Buyers consume at least 5 pieces of content (blog posts, videos and more) before contacting with a sales rep (CMO Council).
- 94% of all B2B buyers research online before making a business purchase (Accenture).
- 55% research online at least half of their purchases (Accenture).
- In addition, Research by IDC has found that 91% of B2B buyers are now active and involved in social media.
- 75% of buyers and 84% of executives use social media to make purchasing decisions (IDC).
Cold Calls DON’T WORK
- Over 90% of decision makers never respond to cold calls (InsideView).
- The success rate of cold calls to appointments is only 0.3% (Baylor University). 97.7% of cold call activity is wasteful. You need to make more than 1,600 calls to generate 5 meetings.
Warm Referrals, Like Social Media Networking, DRIVE MORE SALES
Why Choose Motivational Sales Speaker Brian Carter?
When you hire the right sales speaker, your audience leaves energized, entertained, educated and alive with possibilities.
Brian has worked with some of the most successful salespeople in the world. He has more than 15 years of selling experience and has conducted programs for market-leading companies and organizations including Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Microsoft, The U.S. Army, Colliers International and Union Bank. Brian has personally sold both products and services at four different companies in three distinct industries. The Brian Carter group has conducted an intensive eight-year study of the most effective salespeople using CRM’s and digital technology across 28 industries to learn what makes them successful.
Brian understands that you know more about your challenges, successes, and people than anyone else. He will work with you to customize the program(s) for maximum impact.