Motivational Teamwork Speaker Brian Carter
How Do the Most Effective Teams Use The Newest Best Practices to Create a More Attractive Culture and Boost Productivity?
Teamwork speaker Brian Carter’s highly entertaining, customized and research-driven keynotes answer the big question: “What can you do to take your teams and culture to the next level?”
A Few of Brian’s Motivational Teamwork Keynotes & Breakouts
Super Social Teamwork
How Socially Savvy Team Members Enhance Culture & Teamwork
Even if you don’t use it, what we’re learning from social media makes it easier for people to get along and can make teams more productive. Are your folks using those insights yet? Generations are just one of the differences that can get between us. Are you confident your team members are doing the best they can when they team up with people of different backgrounds and preferences? New findings from researchers at Pew, Gallup and Stanford continue to reveal new ways to influence and motivate teams (as well as the things we do that rub people the wrong way and reduce our impact!). Have you put the latest insights into practice to take your organization to the next level?
This high-energy, entertaining, motivational teamwork keynote contains tons of practical advice based on decades of research and individual success stories.
In this fun, takeaway-oriented program, audience members will learn how to…
- Make everyone feel included and empowered.
- Concentrate on what people really want and easily create stronger bonds.
- Escape misconceptions and join a world that respects and supports the differences between people.
- Break free of the “blame game” to join a world of proactive, caring teammates.
- Leave outdated teamwork ideas behind and embrace the future of productive groups.
Generation “Why Not?”
How FIVE Generations Build ONE Team
MILLENNIALS ARE GAINING POWER and they’re definitely different… and uniquely valuable. Do you know how they like to be communicated to? Do you know how to bring them together as a team? How to attract them to your workforce and keep them there? And what about Gen Z, who’s now coming into the workforce- who are they? What about Gen X? And how can the younger generations get along better with Boomers and the Silent Generation?
In this entertaining, inclusive and research-based keynote, Brian leverages two decades of experience managing, serving, partnering with, marketing to and selling to all four of these generations- plus the latest stats and research to deliver a thought-provoking and practical talk that will help get your company to the next level.
Brian’s unique perspective and hilarious original jokes bring everyone together in this team building program, which includes:
- Each generation’s special strengths and skills, and how to harness them.
- Simple steps for each generation to get along better with the others and boost employee engagement.
- How all the generations can come together to form Voltron, creating unbeatably strong and productive intergenerational teams inside your company.
- How to identify, prevent and overcome the 5 Top intergenerational communication obstacles
- What it means to have Gen X and Gen Y move into leadership and how they can be most effective.
- Why all people within a generation are not the same and how to avoid intergenerational bashing.
- How to make sure everyone feels valuable and included, and your organization creates a win-win with everyone.
Teamwork: What’s Really Working Today?
- LISTENING is the foundation of teamwork. Listen and empathize if you want better teams, because when you talk about yourself too much, your likability disappears and so does team spirit. You know those bores everyone avoids because they keep telling the same old stories from 1995 and they never ask what’s new with you? They’re fun for about 10 minutes, but then you’re looking for an exit. So don’t be the jerk everyone avoids- listen and have a dialogue, and you’ll create a better experience and happier customers- plus you’ll probably hear the actual problem and have a chance to solve it..
- LIKABILITY is the grease that prevents team friction. If you tell someone you hate their hometown, sports team or fashion choices… they probably won’t like you and won’t work well with you. But when people are more likable and approachable, they enjoy working with each other and are more productive.
- TRUST creates more sales and more repeat sales. Teams are broken without trust. When you work with the same people long term, or want to quickly create stronger teams, you have to be likable and empathetic. Be yourself, be honest and have integrity- the stuff we learned in kindergarten. It’s simple and it works.
- TECHNOLOGY is now one of the biggest keys to team success. The technology can be different on every team, but teamwork tools have become critical to top-performing team success. When you embrace tools and technology, people communicate better, feel closer and get more done.
10 AMAZING Facts & Stats About Teamwork
- 75% of employers say teamwork is important.
- 86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures.
- 94.1% of companies DO NOT communicate goals daily.
- 97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment within a team impacts the outcome of a task or project.
- Companies and organizations that communicate effectively are 4.5x more likely to retain the best employees.
- People primed to act collaboratively stick at their tasks 64% longer than their solitary peers, and report higher engagement levels, lower fatigue levels and a higher success rate.
- People don’t collaborate unless you give them incentive to.
- Recessions can hurt teamwork, if you aren’t careful.
- 83% of professionals rely on technology to work in teams.
- Adding teamwork tools and technology can improve productivity up to 25 – 30%.
Why Choose Teamwork Speaker Brian Carter?
When you hire the right teamwork speaker, your audience leaves energized, entertained, educated and feeling closer together than ever.
Brian has worked with some of the most successful teams in the world. His background in both the business world and improv comedy taught him how to help market-leading companies and organizations that include Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Microsoft, The U.S. Army, Colliers International and Union Bank. Brian has personally created, participated in and led positive, productive teams. The Brian Carter group has conducted an intensive ten-year study of the most effective teams and technologies across 25 industries to learn what makes them successful.
Brian understands that you know more about your challenges, successes, and people than anyone else. He will work with you to customize the program(s) for maximum impact.