Motivational Teamwork Speaker Brian Carter
How Do Top Performing Teams Create a More Attractive Work Culture and Boost Their Own Productivity?
Teamwork speaker Brian Carter’s highly entertaining, customized and research-driven keynotes answer the big question:
“How do you get the most out of everybody TODAY, and take your teams and culture to the next level?”
A Few of Brian’s Motivational Teamwork Keynotes & Breakouts
Generation “Why Not?”
How FIVE Generations Build ONE Team
We’ve heard a lot about the different generations, but a lot of the information out there is wrong. The worst thing we can do for our teams and work culture is to stereotype and divide each other. We can’t afford to be ageist, because it’s expensive. We lose talented people and alienate each other. The solution is to focus on what we have in common and the team building skills and mindsets that create a fun, enthusiastic, highly productive work atmosphere.
In this entertaining, inclusive and research-based keynote, Brian leverages two decades of experience managing, serving, partnering with, marketing to and selling to all four of these generations- plus the latest stats and research to deliver a thought-provoking and practical talk that will help get your company to the next level.
Brian’s unique perspective and experience working with The National Academy of Science, Pew, Deloitte and the CIA on Generational Work Issues, plus his hilarious original jokes bring everyone together in this team building program, which includes:
- Simple steps for every generation to get along better with the others and boost employee engagement.
- Why all people within a generation are not the same and how to avoid intergenerational bashing.
- How all the generations can come together to form Voltron, creating unbeatably strong and productive intergenerational teams inside your company.
- How to identify, prevent and overcome the 5 Top intergenerational communication obstacles
- How to make sure everyone feels valuable and included, and your organization creates a win-win with everyone.
Super Social Teamwork
How Socially Savvy Team Members Enhance Culture & Teamwork
Even if you don’t use it, what we’re learning from social media makes it easier for people to get along and can make teams more productive. Are your folks using those insights yet? Generations are just one of the differences that can get between us. Are you confident your team members are doing the best they can when they team up with people of different backgrounds and preferences? New findings from researchers at Pew, Gallup and Stanford continue to reveal new ways to influence and motivate teams (as well as the things we do that rub people the wrong way and reduce our impact!). Have you put the latest insights into practice to take your organization to the next level?
This high-energy, entertaining, motivational teamwork keynote contains tons of practical advice based on decades of research and individual success stories.
In this fun, takeaway-oriented program, audience members will learn how to…
- Make everyone feel included and empowered.
- Concentrate on what people really want and easily create stronger bonds.
- Escape misconceptions and join a world that respects and supports the differences between people.
- Break free of the “blame game” to join a world of proactive, caring teammates.
- Leave outdated teamwork ideas behind and embrace the future of productive groups.
Teamwork: What’s Really Working Today?
- LISTENING is the foundation of teamwork. Listen and empathize if you want better teams, because when you talk about yourself too much, your likability disappears and so does team spirit. You know those bores everyone avoids because they keep telling the same old stories from 1995 and they never ask what’s new with you? They’re fun for about 10 minutes, but then you’re looking for an exit. So don’t be the jerk everyone avoids- listen and have a dialogue, and you’ll create a better experience and happier customers- plus you’ll probably hear the actual problem and have a chance to solve it..
- LIKABILITY is the grease that prevents team friction. If you tell someone you hate their hometown, sports team or fashion choices… they probably won’t like you and won’t work well with you. But when people are more likable and approachable, they enjoy working with each other and are more productive.
- TRUST creates more sales and more repeat sales. Teams are broken without trust. When you work with the same people long term, or want to quickly create stronger teams, you have to be likable and empathetic. Be yourself, be honest and have integrity- the stuff we learned in kindergarten. It’s simple and it works.
- TECHNOLOGY is now one of the biggest keys to team success. The technology can be different on every team, but teamwork tools have become critical to top-performing team success. When you embrace tools and technology, people communicate better, feel closer and get more done.
10 AMAZING Facts & Stats About Teamwork
- 75% of employers say teamwork is important.
- 86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures.
- 94.1% of companies DO NOT communicate goals daily.
- 97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment within a team impacts the outcome of a task or project.
- Companies and organizations that communicate effectively are 4.5x more likely to retain the best employees.
- People primed to act collaboratively stick at their tasks 64% longer than their solitary peers, and report higher engagement levels, lower fatigue levels and a higher success rate.
- People don’t collaborate unless you give them incentive to.
- Recessions can hurt teamwork, if you aren’t careful.
- 83% of professionals rely on technology to work in teams.
- Adding teamwork tools and technology can improve productivity up to 25 – 30%.
Why Choose Teamwork Speaker Brian Carter?
When you hire the right teamwork speaker, your audience leaves energized, entertained, educated and feeling closer together than ever.
Brian has worked with some of the most successful teams in the world. His background in both the business world and improv comedy taught him how to help market-leading companies and organizations that include Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Microsoft, The U.S. Army, Colliers International and Union Bank. Brian has personally created, participated in and led positive, productive teams. The Brian Carter group has conducted an intensive ten-year study of the most effective teams and technologies across 25 industries to learn what makes them successful.
Brian understands that you know more about your challenges, successes, and people than anyone else. He will work with you to customize the program(s) for maximum impact.
“I’m so glad you were our keynote. You were the perfect choice.”
“I got more out of Brian’s keynote presentation at a recent conference I attended than all the other sessions. Knowledgeable and FUN, he provides actionable takeaways that I can use immediately for better results. Kudos, Brian, I will be following you on social media.”
“Brian not only knows his stuff… he’s also one of the funniest speakers I’ve ever seen.”
“Brian is an engaging and entertaining speaker.
Timely and fun!”
“Outstanding presentation! Has our customers thinking differently. Easy executable steps made everyone there comfortable and intrigued.”